of MT4 indicators needed:
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.1
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.12
- past regression deviated
- Weighted WCCI
List of MT4 templates needed:
- jm adr murrey
Download these indicators and templates here: http://www.qchartist.net/trading_system/indicators_and_templates.zip
Then copy the .mq4 and .ex4 indicators in C:\Program Files
Copy the .tpl templates in C:\Program
Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\templates\
Restart your MT4 software.
will also need to use the Jupiter Saturn Cycle indicator available in
Download and install QChartist from http://www.qchartist.net/download.php
Rules of the System Sync:
Entry (example with a sell
signal on 1 hour timeframe with Goldman Sachs):
- With template !system_sync: price is close from the Average Daily
Range (ADR 1.1) blue marine line
- With template !system_sync: price is above the Average Weekly Range
(ADR 1.12) yellow line
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: price is near past regression deviated
(orange) upper band, fibo (white) upper band and atr channel (pink)
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: Weighted WCCI blue thick line is close from
the upper red line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl cyan line is below the magenta line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl magenta or cyan line acts
as a resistance for the orange line
- With template jm adr murrey: price is >= the orange
+1/8 Ove line of Murrey Math
- With template 0Corona: the number "3" in a yellow circle is displayed
on the bar
template 0Corona: the Ichimoku cloud is going down
- With template 0Corona: TSCD
red histogram > 0
- With template 0Corona: Stochastic 5,3,3 >= 80
- With template 0Corona: RealMACD blue line is at least as high as the
- With template 0Corona: on the current timeframe x 6 or x 7 (H6 or H7
if you use a H1 timeframe ; H3 or 210 minutes if you use a 30 minutes
timeframe): Ichimoku red<blue
- With the QChartist software: price is near a line of the Jupiter
Saturn Cycle indicator (lines must be well spaced)
In order to setup the Jupiter Saturn indicator, first we open a Daily
chart of #GS and we change the settings of the indicator.
The ratio can be for example 1 or 0.1 or 10 or 0.01 (it is the space
between the lines)... The offset must be a multiple of 360 (0 or 3600
or 7200...) (it is the y coordinate of the first line).
We can compress or expand the price scale to view the lines of the
indicator with the buttons at the upper left corner of the chart.
In order to open the .csv MT4 charts from QChartist, you need to export
.csv files from MT4 history center.
Additionaly, you should use QC's FFTspectro and spectrometer_separate to determine the trend
We put a Stop Loss of at least 100 pips.
Exit (Target Point) (for a sell signal):
With template 0tmacg:
- price reachs the Volatility.Pivot gray line
- stochastic 5,3,3 is close from 20
- price reachs the Tma+CG middle dot line
If the price doesn't reach our TP and breaks the Murrey Math +2/8Ext,
the Jupiter Saturn line and the stepftvcprdl magenta line to
(at 153.13 and +) then
we will close our sell position and open a buy position. And we close
our Long when price reachs Murrey Math +1/8 Ove on any
timeframe > the current tf.
And here is what happened on #GS a couple of hours later:
TP hit, our goal was largely achieved.
Another example on GBPCHF here (most recent and exact method): http://www.qchartist.net/trading_system/System Sync GBPCHF.html
Another example on metals here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=8973054#post8973054
Another example on CADCHF here: http://www.qchartist.net/trading_system/System Sync CADCHF.html
Another example on OILUSD here: http://www.qchartist.net/trading_system/System Sync OILUSD.html
my trading system and software helped you to become a successful
trader, please make a donation with the button below. Thank you!