signal on 1 hour timeframe with CADCHF):
- With template !system_sync: price is close from the Average Daily
Range (ADR 1.1) red line
- With template !system_sync: price is below the Average Weekly Range
(ADR 1.12) yellow line
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: price is near past regression deviated
(orange) lower band, fibo (white) lower band and atr channel (pink)
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: Weighted WCCI blue thick line is close from
the lower red line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl cyan line is above the magenta line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl magenta or cyan line acts
as a support for the orange line
- With template jm adr murrey: price is <= the orange -1/8 Ove
line of Murrey Math
- With template 0Corona: the number "3" in a yellow circle is displayed
on the bar
template 0Corona: the Ichimoku cloud is going up
- With template 0Corona: TSCD
red histogram < 0
- With template 0Corona: Stochastic 5,3,3 <= 20
- With template 0Corona: RealMACD blue line is at least as low as the
- With template 0Corona: on the current timeframe x 6 or x 7 (H6 or H7
if you use a H1 timeframe ; H3 or 210 minutes if you use a 30 minutes
timeframe): Ichimoku red>blue
- With the QChartist software: price is near a line of the Jupiter
Saturn Cycle indicator (lines must be well spaced)
In order to setup the Jupiter Saturn indicator, first we open a Daily
chart of CADCHF and we change the settings of the indicator.
The ratio can be for example 1 or 0.1 or 10 or 0.01 (it is the space
between the lines)... The offset must be a multiple of 360 (0 or 3600
or 7200...) (it is the y coordinate of the first line).
We can compress or expand the price scale to view the lines of the
indicator with the buttons at the upper left corner of the chart.
Then once the lines are well spaced, we open the H1 chart of CADCHF
with the same settings for the astro indicator.
In order to open the .csv MT4 charts from QChartist, you need to export
.csv files from MT4 history center.
Additionaly, you should use QC's FFTspectro and spectrometer_separate to determine the trend
We put a Stop Loss of at least 100 pips.
Exit (Target Point) (for a buy signal):
With template 0tmacg:
- price reachs the Volatility.Pivot gray line
- stochastic 5,3,3 is near 80
- price reachs the Tma+CG middle dot line
If the price doesn't reach our TP and breaks the Murrey Math -2/8Ext,
the Jupiter Saturn line and the stepftvcprdl cyan line to
the down side then
we will close our buy position and open a sell position. And we close
our Short when price reachs Murrey Math -1/8 Ove on any
timeframe > the current tf.
And a few hours later:
my trading system and software helped you to become a successful
trader, please make a donation with the button below. Thank you!
here to donate
Go to the
first page of the system