Analysis of the GBPCHF pair with
Sync trading system by Julien Moog.
A highly profitable trading system by Julien Moog
This system will give you profitable signals on any markets. It works on all timeframes. You will need the free MetraTrader 4 software and copy all
the following indicators and templates into the software. You will also need the free QChartist software. We will buy dips on uptrends and sell peaks
First download and install MetaTrader 4 from http://www.metaquotes.net and configure it with the broker of your choice.
List of MT4 indicators needed:
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.1
- ADR lines Shinigami v1.12
- past regression deviated
- Weighted WCCI
List of MT4 templates needed:
- jm adr murrey
Entry (sell signal on 4 hour
timeframe with GBPCHF):
- With template !system_sync: price is close from the Average Daily
Range (ADR 1.1) blue marine line
- With template !system_sync: price is above the Average Weekly Range
(ADR 1.12) yellow line
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: price is near past regression deviated
(orange) higher band, fibo (white) higher band and atr channel (pink)
- With template !PRD_WWCCI: Weighted WCCI blue thick line is close from
the higher red line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl cyan line is below the magenta line
- With template 0div: stepftvcprdl magenta or cyan line acts
as a resistance for the orange line
- With template jm adr murrey: price is >= the orange +1/8 Ove
line of Murrey Math
- With template 0Corona: the number "3" in a yellow circle is displayed
on the bar (3_Level_ZZ_Semafor)
- With template 0Corona: TSCD
red histogram > 0
- With template 0Corona: Stochastic 5,3,3 near 80
- With template 0Corona: RealMACD blue line is at least as high as the
- One of the 2 sinusoids with the highest amplitude is pointing down (QChartist fftspectro indicator)
- The sinusoid with the highest amplitude is pointing down (red) (MT4 spectrometer_separate indicator)
- You should use the Center Of Gravity on TF 4H, Daily and Weekly to see if the direction of the trend is OK.
Don't trade against the trend.
- With the QChartist software: detrended price is near a line of the
Mercury indicator (resistance) (planet scale indicator)
In order to open the .csv MT4 charts from QChartist, you need to export
.csv files from MT4 history center.
- You can also use the TMA indicator to detect tops and bottoms with a timeframe of 240 set in the indicator settings
- You can also use BB - HL and Moon Scale to detect tops and bottoms
We put a Stop Loss of at least 100 pips.
Exit (Target Point) (with the sell signal):
With template 0tmacg:
- price reachs the Volatility.Pivot gray line
- stochastic 5,3,3 is near 20
- price reachs the Tma+CG middle dot line
my trading system and software helped you to become a successful
trader, please make a donation with the button below. Thank you!